January 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed both exams!! :)  

I want to thank you as community! without your help I couldn't have made it!!!! If I can help in any way, I'll be happy to do it!
Many congrats man!! Awesome job. Kindly what materials/ practice exams did you use for surveying?

Many congrats man!! Awesome job. Kindly what materials/ practice exams did you use for surveying?
Thank you!! I used Reza's book+recorded webinar and Mansours practice exams. Both authors have some problems really similar to the real exam, but on the other hand both have problems really different to the real exam. At the end, I'd say that if you fully understand the topics in each chapter of the Reza book (And I imagine the same for Mansour's), you'll be able to pass the exam no problem. One issue is that the version of Mansour's practice exams that I got were not updated to the current test plan, so there were a couple of problems not to be considered.

Congrats Kris! What materials did you use for surveying?
Thanks! You too! I used the EET surveying book. I would say the real exam is slightly harder than what is shown in the EET book. I heard Reza's book is pretty good too.

Are you taking the EET course right now? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! You too! I used the EET surveying book. I would say the real exam is slightly harder than what is shown in the EET book. I heard Reza's book is pretty good too.

Are you taking the EET course right now? What do you think?
Yes, I am taking EET right now, and I have Reza book too.

But it's good you passed man using EET, that's so encouraging, so the real test harder that EET practice exam! 

I just passed surveying this round and I also used EET as my only study resource! I actually thought the real exam was much easier than the EET exams. I had plenty of time leftover whereas with EET practice exams, there are lengthier calculations so I would use nearly every minute to finish.

Did anyone get anything from the board regarding PE license numbers? What exactly happens after we found out that we passed our tests? 

Did anyone get anything from the board regarding PE license numbers? What exactly happens after we found out that we passed our tests? 
You must anticipate a congratulation e-mail from the board on becoming a licensed engineer. And afterward they will email you your license number. You will also get a physical certificate in the mail after a month or so. 

Thank you for the reply vip-eng. Do you know how long it takes for us to receive that congratulation  email after passing all the tests? 

@JPMCL nope, I didn't get anything yet, previous threads said it's roughly two weeks, if anyone heard back already, please let us know. 

Back