It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran out of leave around 9 weeks. I would love that schedule, but would miss the pay!
i was only without any $ for 8 weeks.  4wk pd maternity then the PT.  Thankfully mr snick's company had a really good year that year and the larger than normal bonuses and newly instated cash OT rules helped out.  

i was only without any $ for 8 weeks.  4wk pd maternity then the PT.  Thankfully mr snick's company had a really good year that year and the larger than normal bonuses and newly instated cash OT rules helped out.  
Lucky SOBs, ha! 

I had 3 weeks of vacation saved up, so I could work part-time for the 6 weeks before my son could start daycare. My project needed me closer to full-time because we had just gotten a new PM (#3 of 4 in 3 years) and we had a major NASA HQ-level design review the week after my son was born.

I could barely walk, but I had to give a bunch of presentations because I was the only one on the project the could (I *tried desperately* to bring other teammates up to speed, but they really has no interest

A boring Sunday evening.... ?... counting minutes to see the results... ???

I don't wanna see them anymore. Let them lose mine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I take it the title of this discussion can't be changed? Everything there's a new post here and it pops up as "it's only been 2 days... 42 days to go", I get a little angry then upset that I got angry then have to do math to remember how many real possible days we really have to go :/

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

I take it the title of this discussion can't be changed? Everything there's a new post here and it pops up as "it's only been 2 days... 42 days to go", I get a little angry then upset that I got angry then have to do math to remember how many real possible days we really have to go :/Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk
Lollaw

I don't wanna see them anymore. Let them lose mine. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Lose your passed result?Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I would take the test again and ensure a pass if I could not get the fail first lollll

I just cantttttttttt

rl0FOxdz7CcxO.gif

Back