It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you have neon fluffy hair and a jewel on your belly button

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So I was on a plane today into Houston and the guy next to me (poor SOB in the middle seat) was on his laptop.  I was trying not to eavesdrop on what he was doing until I saw a NCEES logo on the presentation he was working on.  At that point, I was trying my hardest to snoop without looking like I was snooping. 

He had a slide on exam result release date and it went something like this:

Original Goal Release date: By Thanksgiving

Revised Goal Release date: January 15th

Next slide was about some lost scantrons out of Kansas and how that was delaying the release.

Seeing that I tried making conversation with the gentlemen and find out more but he was on to me and closed the presentation. Sorry I didn't get more details

So I was on a plane today into Houston and the guy next to me (poor SOB in the middle seat) was on his laptop.  I was trying not to eavesdrop on what he was doing until I saw a NCEES logo on the presentation he was working on.  At that point, I was trying my hardest to snoop without looking like I was snooping. He had a slide on exam result release date and it went something like this:

Next slide was about some lost scantrons out of Kansas and how that was delaying the release.

Seeing that I tried making conversation with the gentlemen and find out more but he was on to me and closed the presentation. Sorry I didn't get more details
Lol ruude

Texas is pushing the results back at least one week, we've got huge test taking turnout. We're looking at results released on the 16th of December, earliest. Could be pushed to the 23rd, just in time for Christmas. Let's hope you've been good this year, Santa is checking the P.E. list twice.

So I was on a plane today into Houston and the guy next to me (poor SOB in the middle seat) was on his laptop.  I was trying not to eavesdrop on what he was doing until I saw a NCEES logo on the presentation he was working on.  At that point, I was trying my hardest to snoop without looking like I was snooping. 

He had a slide on exam result release date and it went something like this:

You had me going until I read "Original Release Date by Thanksgiving"....

11 hours ago, glockjacket said: So I was on a plane today into Houston and the guy next to me (poor SOB in the middle seat) was on his laptop.  I was trying not to eavesdrop on what he was doing until I saw a NCEES logo on the presentation he was working on.  At that point, I was trying my hardest to snoop without looking like I was snooping.  He had a slide on exam result release date and it went something like this:

You had me going until I read "Original Release Date by Thanksgiving"....
Haha same

I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.  

Nothing is funny right now.

If I would have left the test site feeling better than I did, some of y'all are hilarious.  

Until I see a green "pass", y'all are some jerks playing with my emotions.  

Last edited by a moderator:
On 11/12/2016 at 11:47 PM, thejulie said: Unless you have neon fluffy hair and a jewel on your belly button Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Wait, what?
5d646213bf8060c9c50a5796c1bbb18e.jpg

I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.  Nothing is funny right now.

If I would have left the test site feeling better than I did, some of y'all are hilarious.  

Awwwww just don't trust anything until at least December

I really hope I passed so I can have some fun tormenting the EIT's on this forum.  

Nothing is funny right now.

By the way, this wasn't meant to be a hostile post or anything.  

I'm going through the typical phases listed while we wait for scores. This week I'm in the mindset that I obviously failed and they're taking too long to let me know.    

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, this wasn't meant to be a hostile post or anything.  

I'm going through the typical phases listed while we wait for scores. This week I'm in the mindset that I obviously failed and they're taking too long to let me know.    
Waiting for results is the worst. But spamming both helps take your mind off it and improves your chances of passing. Come play!! 

Back