It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ We have a scanner at work that copies up to Size D drawings. That's probably the size I need if I were to scan my butt after the weight I have gained since moving to MI ... :eek:hmy:

JR

Last edited:
Hizzle shizzle! It IS Friday! A tip of the hat to the weekend... and the next NINE Fridays coming as I am taking all of next week off. That's right, 10 days of Friday. Pure awesomeness. :D

On the other hand, P90X has Yoga X on tap for me tonight. :eek:ldman:

Hizzle shizzle! It IS Friday! A tip of the hat to the weekend... and the next NINE Fridays coming as I am taking all of next week off. That's right, 10 days of Friday. Pure awesomeness. :D
On the other hand, P90X has Yoga X on tap for me tonight. :eek:ldman:
I, too, have 10 Fridays in a row starting today.

taking off around 3:30 today to go to the brew shop and get supplies for my first all grain on Sunday or Monday! I'm making a Surly Furious clone (10 gal) and then splitting into 5 gal cornies. One will be straight Furious, the other will be vanilla beaned.

taking off around 3:30 today to go to the brew shop and get supplies for my first all grain on Sunday or Monday! I'm making a Surly Furious clone (10 gal) and then splitting into 5 gal cornies. One will be straight Furious, the other will be vanilla beaned.
sounds delicious! mr. klk just made a clone of ninkasi ipa a few weeks ago. now that i can drink again, i'm trying to convince him to make a chocolate stout next.

<-- typing one handed while holding a sleeping baby. i apologize for the lack of caps and the typos in my posts today

Back