It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't hate me b/c I'm taking tomorrow off to go camping this weekend. Therefore, today is my Friday. :bananalama:

i'm not going camping but we are going to a picnic in a forest preserve this weekend. Like usual today is my friday as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey FLBuff, if you went camping with someone, and you woke up in the morning with throbbing pain in your bunghole and K-Y all over the place, would you tell anyone??

Hey FLBuff, if you went camping with someone, and you woke up in the morning with throbbing pain in your bunghole and K-Y all over the place, would you tell anyone??
I think Buff is too modest to brag about something like that.

Fo rizzle, yo! Only one in the office so far. Looks like the hot pot of coffee I made this morning will be just for me.

I'm going on a picnic in Rockport on Sunday, at this park: http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/northeast/halb.htm. You're even closer than I am, check it out sometime. We go once or twice each summer.
Next time I go camping won't be until Columbus Day most likely though.

Rockport is nice but we typically don't go to the north shore, we go down the cape or to southern NH.

I only ever went to the cape once, many years ago. Depending on where you go there, i O't's a bit of a haul from my house for a day trip. P'Town was certainly a um, colorful place if you're not expecting it.

Back