It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGIF! This weekend will consist of finally getting the Christmas lights off the Buff house, and hopefully some skiing. Now I just need the motivation to get this Phase I ESA done and out for review today...

My back is still wrecked from last weekend, and I seem to be taking a cold/flu. This weekend will be spent semi-conscious in my recliner.

hopefully we can finish the bathroom this weekend. The previous 2 weekends in the snick household have been the sickly variety.

[SIZE=18pt]IT'S[/SIZE]

4447167845_9b530f792a.jpg

mean-girls.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]LET'S GET[/SIZE]

ALCOHOLIC_KITTY.JPG

Friday was my busiest day in over a month. I had a pretty relaxed week, then everybody decided to call and drop something on my desk late yesterday and early today. I'm exhausted, but at least I get some paid overtime out of the deal.

First Friday of February! Mini-buff's birthday eve to boot. How has it been 3 years already?

Friday was my busiest day in over a month. I had a pretty relaxed week, then everybody decided to call and drop something on my desk late yesterday and early today. I'm exhausted, but at least I get some paid overtime out of the deal.

Sounds remarkably similar to my week. Shit started hitting the fan Wednesday. Thursday was probably my worst day in three years with the company. Today's not on the up and up, either.

Our site leader gave all "non-essential" employees today off due to the possibility of every bridge used to get to the site could freeze and be closed. We are going to a fajita party at a friend's parents' house this evening where everyone will get fit-shaced and then play Cranium.

Oh, I'm also having a beer right now. Delicious.

Yup, temperature has been climbing up in the evenings, no more preheating the car. Thiiiiiis close to taking the race car out of hibernation, but still scared to death of a flash freeze overnight destroying a third engine.

Yup, temperature has been climbing up in the evenings, no more preheating the car. Thiiiiiis close to taking the race car out of hibernation, but still scared to death of a flash freeze overnight destroying a third engine.
I think the recent cold snap took out my $250 Meziere electric water pump on my play car. :( Sucker leaks like a sieve from the drain hole now.

Back