It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the good news is I have been invited to a poker party tonight so things are looking up. Be sure to take at least a little time off for yourself this weekend. Too much studying can end up making things worse--you get tired, sick of studying, crabby, stressed out, etc.

Too much studying can end up making things worse--you get tired, sick of studying, crabby, stressed out, etc.

"Get"? I'm there! I've told myself to relax this time...I'm prepping well and either I pass it or my board wants so much from me that there's no way I'll have to be back in April. Either way, it'll be the end of studying for awhile and that makes me happy!

liquor in the front, poker in the rear.
;)

"Get"? I'm there! I've told myself to relax this time...I'm prepping well and either I pass it or my board wants so much from me that there's no way I'll have to be back in April. Either way, it'll be the end of studying for awhile and that makes me happy!
You'll make it this time. In the meantime you've already found what a great stress reliever EB is!

DaveChapelleRickJames.jpg

IT'S FRIDAY!

Let's recap the week here on eb.com:

We've got a new advice thread

We've got a bitch kitty of a storm bearing down on some members (stay safe!)

EB continues to produce darling children

Did I miss anything?

Back