Is it true that you don't have to be an engineer in some states to obtain a PE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My young 'peer', your discourse has grown tedious & wearisome - You may be a PE, but you are anything but a professional.

Are you ethical? Do others seek you out for advice? Have you contributed anything to the engineering profession, or do you just sit back and let others advance it? Is earning a dollar by any means more important than maintaining a principle? Will you sell your signature? Do you aid others in evading the licensing act? Do you degrade your fellow engineers? Have you actively pushed the cause of all engineers or do you selfishly only look out for yourself? Are you active in your professional society? Have you had articles published in a professional magazine / journal? Do you serve on committees?

Based on your inane & ceaseless chest puffing, you are simply a substandard HVAC mechie, just earned your PE, and you have pronounced self-worth issues. You may be very technically capable at what you do, but you have ZERO professional eminence. Good luck, companies, even Fortune 10 companies, all have a brooding, introverted, ego-centric dipwad who feels the company wouldn't exist except for him & his talents. You're as replaceable as a coffeepot.
:thankyou:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said -- I'm probably the only one in the country that achieved my status
:party-smiley-048:
You are correct there sir. But then again, Most Deluded Engineer on the Planet isn't exactly a status we are all clamoring to attain. Maybe next you can take over for John Edward as Biggest Douche in the Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said -- I'm probably the only one in the country that achieved my status
:party-smiley-048:
Oh yeah, well I'm a licensed HVACR Contractor, a PE, and I'm left-handed.

you-lose.jpg

Back