Is it too small to be even mentioned about, DC?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After you pass, you click the "next steps" button... 

Will the license get mailed to us or is there something more that we fill out?... I assumed not, since we already paid the licensing fee...

After you pass, you click the "next steps" button... 

Will the license get mailed to us or is there something more that we fill out?... I assumed not, since we already paid the licensing fee...
 The board will send all 55 a score receipt letter, and then forward all passing packages to Pearsonvue to  print the   License.  Click the next steps button will only get you to DC board website ,  nothing more .

The board will send all 55 a score receipt letter, and then forward all passing packages to Pearsonvue to  print the   License.  Click the next steps button will only get you to DC board website ,  nothing more .
Only 55 people passed the exam in DC? How did you find that? Was the breakdown by discipline?

Do you have any idea what time we should know the number of licence?
April 2016, it only took a week, but sine the whole DC governement is on vacation now, it may take much longer... maybe 2nd week of January we should get out licenses in the mail.... because my friends got theirs in the mail 2 wees after... but we have to account of the holidays...

Back