Iowa PE Exam Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail is here, letter is here, I PASSED!!!! Water Resources / Environmental afternoon. Good luck to all of you and if you don't get it this time keep showing up. Thanks for the support on this thread!

Mail is here, letter is here, I PASSED!!!! Water Resources / Environmental afternoon. Good luck to all of you and if you don't get it this time keep showing up. Thanks for the support on this thread!
Congrats!!!!

I got the letter too. PASSED...first try, Civil WR/ENV!!

I am so happy and relieved!!

I passed too. FE - I took the DS Environmental in the afternoon.

Congrats logo! Next step...the PE!

Congrats iainmn! It feels great doesn't it?!

While the wait was long and frustrating...passing makes it worth everything!

Thanks BPCW. I hope this forum is still around when i go for the PE.

It took Iowa that long to get the results out but 3 days later, I already have my license number.

Congrats to all the new Iowa PE's and EIT's.

And, if you tried in October and didn't pass, try again. I know what it feels like ... 3 times. Come on, get yourself back on track and get what you want.

Congrats new Iowa PE's!

Since some of you received your license number really fast, I am wondering when (if) you receive a wall certificate? I took the PE in Minnesota a couple years ago, this fall I received my Iowa license via comity, have a license number, but still have no wall certificate. Maybe they were waiting to batch it with the new group.

Thanks!

Congrats new Iowa PE's!
Since some of you received your license number really fast, I am wondering when (if) you receive a wall certificate? I took the PE in Minnesota a couple years ago, this fall I received my Iowa license via comity, have a license number, but still have no wall certificate. Maybe they were waiting to batch it with the new group.

Thanks!
Per one of my coworkers who had the exact same delay, after a year without getting the wall certificate he finally called the Board and they basically told him they forgot about it. After the call, he received the certificate within a few days.

Per one of my coworkers who had the exact same delay, after a year without getting the wall certificate he finally called the Board and they basically told him they forgot about it. After the call, he received the certificate within a few days.
I didn't know if Iowa was slow on mailing all certificates or just the ones for comity applicants. Maybe I will give them another month and then call to bug them... or maybe call now :mail-296:

Well, I too passed! Transpo - 1st try.

Congrats everyone who passed and for those who didn't my heart truly goes out to you.

For those who passed the October 08 exam, has anyone received their actual license/wall certificate yet? I know some of us have received license numbers online, but I was wondering if they have sent out the hard copies yet?

For those who passed the October 08 exam, has anyone received their actual license/wall certificate yet? I know some of us have received license numbers online, but I was wondering if they have sent out the hard copies yet?

I have not received mine yet, but I would assume we are not going to get them until after the next board meeting as I assume there are signatures on it.

Anyone received their wall certificate yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back