Iowa PE Exam Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to be kidding me!
I wish I was...

Where is everyone located? I'm in Des Moines and the Board office is in Ankeny so I should get mail the day after its sent.

I saw nothing today. I am waiting on the FE results in Cedar Rapids.

I am in Dubuque. I can't believe Des Moines has not received letters.

No letter in Rochester, MN today. Now I am just hoping I don't have to wait until early next week to get it.

No letter in Martin, TN either...this is getting ridiculous...I have a feeling I'm gonna have to wait til Monday, and I don't know if I can handle the suspense any longer.

Mail came. No letter.

Nice to know the Board has basically being lying to us for the past 2 weeks.

I received my letter yesterday. I didn't pass this go around, I got a 69% when 70% was passing. Hopefully April will be better. I'm in the Des Moines area.

I received my letter yesterday. I didn't pass this go around, I got a 69% when 70% was passing. Hopefully April will be better. I'm in the Des Moines area.
Sorry to hear that BPE07, what exam did you take? I've started looking into what I would do differently next time around as far as preparation if I don't pass this time. Just wish I knew if I should get started already.

I took Civil and Structural depth in the afternoon. I'll probably do the same the next go around.

Sorry to hear that...sounds like you have a great chance of passing it in April.

I also know someone else who didn't pass and they got the letter on Friday too. Maybe they sent out all of the failing letters first?? At least that's what I'm going to tell myself until I get to the mailbox today!

Sorry to hear that, BPE07. Good luck for next time. We're here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back