iOS 7.0 - not impressed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't had a chance to look up the skit, but another great jailbreak app is bitesms. Even with ads, this thing leaves the regular messaging app in the dust!

My new start-up splash screen for my GS4. :thumbs:

zp5b1Pj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^ they will eventually they have too. T moblie is trying to take customers away, att lowering prices will take peoplw away....the att one is more of a permanent hit than the tmoble thing..people will jump on the deal then realize the crap tmoble is and return to verizon or att at the end of their contracts

The article says its a negative for the industry. The way I see it is, its capitalism at work and is good for the consumer. Competition is pushing prices down that, again IMHO, are way higher than they should be.

Ok, the PDF printer tweak is out and working on os7 JB. Works like an air printer, but saves to pdf. No issues this far.

Another good one is bloard (or other) keyboard coloring tweaks. Now have a black keyboard instead of the god awful white one.

Latest posts

Back