INDIANA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman just came and low and behold.....

I PASSED!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :signs051:

Good luck guys!

Indiana - 12/21/07 thin white envelope, 1 sheet; letter from from ELSES

Found it on the other thread. Once again, CONGRATS!

Yea you got it right:) I could actually read "A record of you passing results will be provided...." thru the envelope. It was a really intense moment - whew!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pASSED2:

I practically tore the envelope out of the mailman's hands, opened it, and saw "Congratulations" and that was all I needed to read!

First time taker, first time passed!

All those long hours of studying finally paid off.

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pASSED2: I practically tore the envelope out of the mailman's hands, opened it, and saw "Congratulations" and that was all I needed to read!

Congratulations!!!!!! :party-smiley-048:

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pASSED2: I practically tore the envelope out of the mailman's hands, opened it, and saw "Congratulations" and that was all I needed to read!

AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :beerchug:

Were you fairly confident after the exam?
Honestly, I didn't know what to think. I thought the test was wierd - not what I was expecting at all. Maybe others thought differently as we all have different skill sets. I left the test pretty indifferent, just glad it was over and thinking "Mmmmm - what an awful 8 hours that was... Whatever, it's over - at least for this round!"

:pASSED2:

Wife opened my mail and called me. Now I have to finish out the day at work knowing I passed!!

:party-smiley-048: Great God Almighty I PASSED!!! :pASSED2:

PE Civil/Structural Depth.... First time taker!!!!!! :beerchug:

Mailman just came and low and behold..... I PASSED!!!!!!
Congrats !! :multiplespotting:

Congrats !!! :multiplespotting:

:pASSED2:
Wife opened my mail and called me. Now I have to finish out the day at work knowing I passed!!
Congrats roadmonkey!!! :multiplespotting: I guess you have proven your hypothesis - a monkey CAN pass the exam! :laugh:

:party-smiley-048: Great God Almighty I PASSED!!! :pASSED2:

JR

Congrats !! :multiplespotting: Congrats !!! :multiplespotting:

Congrats roadmonkey!!! :multiplespotting: I guess you have proven your hypothesis - a monkey CAN pass the exam! :laugh:

JR
Thank You.

Well the state has received the results. Got my send us $50 and we will send you a license letter on Thursday.

Back