Indiana Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indymech

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything yet? A friend texted me and told me that a friend of his heard that he passed. I checked, but there is nothing on the PLA website, NCEES and no emails yet.....any Hoosiers hear anything?

Just spoke with the licensing department...It doesn't sound like she knew that the results had even been released.

I called IPLA yesterday and they said they were waiting on NCEES and NCEES said they were waiting on IPLA to validate the results

I called IPLA yesterday and they said they were waiting on NCEES and NCEES said they were waiting on IPLA to validate the results
I'm picturing a truck filled with the results, halfway between South Carolina and Indiana, with the driver asleep on the side of the road.

A gal in my office who took it in Ohio came running over yesterday saying that she had passed. Been checking all day and nothing on either site. Illinois has a seconday site that folks can get their info from. We'll probably be the last to get ours.

Indiana results are in. Pass - HVAC first attempt.

I got an email telling me to log onto myNCEES and check.

The same as others have said...I received the email with a link to log on to NCEES.

PASSED!

When I go to the IPLA site to search for my license (NCEES links to "next steps"), my information is not updated yet. It just says that the license was obtained by examination and that the application is pending. I am assuming this is normal and nothing to worry about.

DNP. I guess I should have studied. Stupid work getting in the way.

I wonder if I have to resubmit an application (and all the bells and whistles) or if I can just send it a fee to retake.

Congrats to all who have passed!

Back