Indiana Results are Pending

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked - still nada. I sat for the SE so maybe they are running through all the PE guys and gals first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just emailed the Indiana PLA board and they do have my SE results - I passed! NCEES isn't updated yet, it was just confirmed by the rep in the email

SE is on a completely different schedule. Just like the PS.

Just emailed the Indiana PLA board and they do have my SE results - I passed! NCEES isn't updated yet, it was just confirmed by the rep in the email

Hmmm. Gotta go with SAP on this one. Typically, ncees doesn't have the grading session for the "show your work" questions until June. Hard to believe they could move it up that session that much and already get the results out.

SE is on a completely different schedule. Just like the PS.

Hmmm. Gotta go with SAP on this one. Typically, ncees doesn't have the grading session for the "show your work" questions until June. Hard to believe they could move it up that session that much and already get the results out.

Yep you guys are right. The state rep emailed back 2 hours later and said she made an error and they actually don't have my results. Not sure what happened, but back to waiting...

Back