In Summary?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this thread. so much love for me. Be gone matt,
What gives? I see that one.
its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit.jpg

I think he (NJmike PE) just posts blank posts. Since I've been reading this forum (all of maybe a week) his are the only ones that I can't see. So I assume he's not actually posting anything.
You're not missing much.

Works for me. You're missing out; he posts some good stuff.
Please don't encourage him.
The way he finds that perfect meme for every situation is poetic. Inspiring even. It's truly a shame that so many people don't even have the chance to appreciate his efforts.

Wipe your nose, you've got some brown stuff on it

I think he (NJmike PE) just posts blank posts. Since I've been reading this forum (all of maybe a week) his are the only ones that I can't see. So I assume he's not actually posting anything.
You're not missing much.

Works for me. You're missing out; he posts some good stuff.
Please don't encourage him.
The way he finds that perfect meme for every situation is poetic. Inspiring even. It's truly a shame that so many people don't even have the chance to appreciate his efforts.

Wipe your nose, you've got some brown stuff on it

Doesn't matter, FSU insulted someone that's been around longer so there is still a highly likely banning potential

I've never been banned from a forum before! This is an exciting day! :party-smiley-048:

It'd be nice to at least stick around long enough to whine and moan about NCEES a little more until the results are released, but I can accept my fate. :whipping:

I suck at picking the wrong people to suck up to. Takeaway is that I probably shouldn't go to prison.

Back