In Summary?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do know this becuz I have an ex bf whose ex gf's new bf works at NCEES- he verified to her to him to me that yes the mechanical pencils had the wrong lead and that's why results are late...

I thought it was your sisters roomates cousins best-friends daughters sister-in-law?

Boy, was I wrong.

But has anyone been able to determine the status of the graphite pencils issue. I heard from my neighbor (NSA engineer) that the graphite was actually lazed with carbon which clogged the test scanners.

My horoscope for today says that I should expect great things in the very near future so I'm sure the results will be posted before New Year's day.

I do know this becuz I have an ex bf whose ex gf's new bf works at NCEES- he verified to her to him to me that yes the mechanical pencils had the wrong lead and that's why results are late...
bd5.jpg

Sooooo.....In conclusion of this thread...No one actually knows anything. End of List.
Pretty much. The only plausible (to me) rumor is that the Petro exam meeting is meant to establish the cut score for this exam, so the results won't be released until that's finalized. Whether that happens this afternoon, or later this week, or sometime next week would be pure speculation.

But has anyone been able to determine the status of the graphite pencils issue. I heard from my neighbor (NSA engineer) that the graphite was actually lazed with carbon which clogged the test scanners.

lulz... I needed a laugh. What I love about this board is that everyone on it is a nerd. Not nerd in the sense like the kids today think it's cool or some junk. Nerds in the sense that we really do find things like ^this funny, and the humor is lost on most people in this world.

Now if my dam CA seismic and survey tests would come in some time soon, I can stop wearing out the F5 button.

Sooooo.....In conclusion of this thread...No one actually knows anything. End of List.
Pretty much. The only plausible (to me) rumor is that the Petro exam meeting is meant to establish the cut score for this exam, so the results won't be released until that's finalized. Whether that happens this afternoon, or later this week, or sometime next week would be pure speculation.
Thank you FSUenginerd.

That is exactly what I was assuming and was just hoping someone else would say it!

Thank you FSUenginerd.

That is exactly what I was assuming and was just hoping someone else would say it!
No problem. I think at this point most people are just having some fun to pass the time and ease the tension.

Thank you FSUenginerd.

No problem. I think at this point most people are just having some fun to pass the time and ease the tension.

19399436.jpg

I think he (NJmike PE) just posts blank posts. Since I've been reading this forum (all of maybe a week) his are the only ones that I can't see. So I assume he's not actually posting anything.

Back