Immediate Opening Civil Engr. PE, PTOE, Utah

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKM

Reaction score
Civil Engineers. We have an immediate opening for a transportation engineer in Salt Lake City, UT. PTOE certification is required. Local candidates will be considered first, but we are not optimistic there are many in our beautiful state! If you are interested, and have a traditional engineering degree, experience in transportation, civil engineering, and have your PE, and PTOE, please e-mail your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Target slary is $90-100K.

EE and ME. I will also have some other engineering positions open up in Huntsville, AL, Orlando, FL, Dayton, OH, and Brussel, Belgium, but I am not sure what diciplines yet. Probably EE or Mechanical Engineers with aviation and electronic warefare or similar background. These positions will require a US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance.

The positions at Dayton, OH and in Brussels, Belgium are $80-125K USD and require related experience in the Global Hawk unmanned vehicle and its components. Verification and testing of electronical aviation hardware would be a huge plus. Also, the Dayton position is long term, perm. While the Brussels position is slated to last 1 year at the NATO facility. I will improve and detail these job descriptions and update this posting as soon as I get better direction.

E-mail your resume ([email protected]) and we will call you if we feel you are a fit. We will also look at any other opportunity we have and call you if we feel you might be qualified and interested. Thank you. We appreciate your time.

I am sure that job seekers will appreciate additional information about you and/or your firm, your clients (who has the job openings), etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back