I'm shooting for results on December 21st

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the liqour store today and bought the ingredients for my victory drink. It's gotta be soon or I am going to celebrate without it!

I went to the liqour store today and bought the ingredients for my victory drink. It's gotta be soon or I am going to celebrate without it!

what??? we were suppose to wait? guess its back to the liqour store before I get to drink to drive. could everyone stop typin double, its rediculous

Mine is a bottle of crown reserve, I bought a week or two after the exam. It has been staring at me since! Hopefully this will be the last couple of days it will be doing so! I would hate to have not crack it open till next year.

I agree with you this time until next year, that is close.

Mine is a bottle of crown reserve, I bought a week or two after the exam. It has been staring at me since! Hopefully this will be the last couple of days it will be doing so! I would hate to have not crack it open till next year.

My bottle of Steel Reserve is waiting for me at home....

My bottle of Steel Reserve is waiting for me at home....

YES SIR!! Spare no expenses!!!!!!!!

It the hard stuff was a last minute add on. I have a bottle of Chimay look me up and down everytime I open the fridge door for a couple months now :beerchug:

It the hard stuff was a last minute add on. I have a bottle of Chimay look me up and down everytime I open the fridge door for a couple months now :beerchug:
That's alcohol abuse

Back