I'm already stressed!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singlespeed

Tormented
Reaction score
I registered for the exam.......

I registered for a review class.......

About 70% complete with review of EERM - but only 120 hours so far...... :eek:

(I'm thinking about 300 total will do it)

My wife is already rolling her eyes..... :(

Do you think I have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?

PS The ......s are for rleon B)

Nah, I don't think you are OCD. I had that feeling of dread during my review. And, I also felt any time when I wasn't studying, that I should be studying.

I had to consciously work to allow myself a day off or heaven forbid a beer after work with a friend.

^ The funny thing was that the whole PE process: from filling out the application to getting my scores, the time I was least stressed was during the exam itself.

It just felt like it was any Saturday morning, and I was doing some practice problems for a bit.

I feel the need to make spreadsheets :D

But seriously, I've noticed the traffic on the board (other than the post boost spamming) had decreased lately, so hopefully that means we're all getting some constructive study hours in.

Personally, I feel behind because I didn't make a concentrated effort until I knew the results from April and this is the season for graduations, weddings, and vacations. I think we are all in this same situation.

So, keep at it everyone and please no more "It's only 95 days away" :rolleyes:

wav.gif
wav.gif

I'm getting kinda stressed. I feel like I'm doing everything I can, just don't feel that confident yet.

It's getting better. I'm busting it studying for the PM session first. Then I'll go back and hit the other 4 units on the AM session. I think transpo will be my weakest, so I'll do the most there.

the 3 months before the exam were excruciating and extremely stressful. but really, the stress is what will keep you in your chair studying for 3 hours straight. if i wasn't as stressed out thinking i was going to fail, i probably wouldn't have been as prepared. one of the reasons why i visited the "the other board" board everyday before the april exam was to read all those "you have to study 300 hours and buy everything from this website." that got my adrenaline going and ready to put in another 3 to 4 hours that day. all the other guys telling you to relax have already passed the exam. i say, ride the rush and when you get to the exam, you'll know you pwned it. :tone:

VTEnviro said:

OH SHIT! I HIT EDIT INSTEAD OF QUOTE!!!

HOW DO WE GET THE ORIGINAL POST BACK?!?!?

FUCK, I'M SORRY.

Last edited:
Sapper,

If you heeded my advice I posted a couple of months ago you should be wrapping up WR and starting Geotech.

Remember:

July -WR (HIT IT HARD)

August - Geo

Sept- Enviro

October -WR (Refresher)

Good Luck!!!!

Back