Illinois

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed FE in Florida. When I submitted application for licensure in Illinois, I called Florida Board and they had to send the proof of FE to Illinois Board. I think I had to send a small fee to Florida Board before they could process it.

Now that we passed....does anyone know what's next? They sent my certificate, but no other information. I have heard from other PE's that Illinois requires 30 pdh credits per renewal period (2 years) to maintain an active PE license. I can't find any of this information on the IDFPR website. Anyone privy to any documentation with this information?

Now that we passed....does anyone know what's next? They sent my certificate, but no other information. I have heard from other PE's that Illinois requires 30 pdh credits per renewal period (2 years) to maintain an active PE license. I can't find any of this information on the IDFPR website. Anyone privy to any documentation with this information?

You are required to track your PDHs, but not submit them unless specifically requested by the board (i.e. you are randomly audited). You can find more infomation here: http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/adminc...800003250R.html

your first renewal the 30 pdh hrs are not required, but required from then on out. Then it will be $60 in Nov 2011 to renew for two years.

Back