Illinois Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Under the Test portion it says "Pass", but in the top portion it says "Incomplete for Licensure". Am I the only one with this issue?

does anyone know when we can expect our license numbers? i think there is a board meeting in mid july, will it be after that?

does anyone know when we can expect our license numbers? i think there is a board meeting in mid july, will it be after that?
The board doesn't vote on the issuance of numbers. Probably in a week, once they can have an employee sit and enter the information into the system.

A year ago, searching the database is how people found out they passed prior to receiving the letter in the mail.

the last # issued was 062061599, so when 062061600 is listed to an IL resident you know they have issued numbers. It will then be a week or so until you get, via snail mail, the license. Which by the way is already up for renewal in November, so you will have to dish out another $60.

It looks like they're already up on the IL DPR website. I just checked and I have a license #.

Back