Illinois Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

illini1022

Reaction score
So if some of these first states are getting their scores today, when can we expect them in Illinois? Can we get them through continental testing first? Or snail mail?

So if some of these first states are getting their scores today, when can we expect them in Illinois? Can we get them through continental testing first? Or snail mail?
IL has been averaging 1-2 wks behind everyone else since they use their own testing service. Which way to find out varies, CTS started their own online check last test period which was faster than the states board could post the license numbers (which is where I found out after taking the oct 2006 test). EIther will beat the snailmail the state sends out

IL has been averaging 1-2 wks behind everyone else since they use their own testing service. Which way to find out varies, CTS started their own online check last test period which was faster than the states board could post the license numbers (which is where I found out after taking the oct 2006 test). EIther will beat the snailmail the state sends out

[/q

Guys!

you are not the only one, here in TX, TBPE is also talking about the next week ........Ahahhaaaaaaa

FYI, from NCEES today
CTS should have the results by Wednesday, June 24.

Susan Thrift, Manager

Exam Scoring & Fulfillment

NCEES

So, you’re telling me I should stop checking Continental’s website every 5 minutes? Dang.

So, you’re telling me I should stop checking Continental’s website every 5 minutes? Dang.
Yea, after getting this response, I'm relaxing to every 15 minutes instead of 5 minutes, until Wednesday, when I'll check every single minute.

Yea, after getting this response, I'm relaxing to every 15 minutes instead of 5 minutes, until Wednesday, when I'll check every single minute.
I'd still give it until thursday. Depending on when Wednesday they get the results, someone still has to upload to their system. State contractor like state agencies they can be slow to do things.

I had just been checking the IDFPR site, didn't know CTS posted first. So, does anyone else currently have this from the CTS site?

"Overall Exam Results: Incomplete for licensure "

Thanks for the update.

I'll still probably check the CTS site every time I think about it, but its good to know it's going to happen soon.

I had just been checking the IDFPR site, didn't know CTS posted first. So, does anyone else currently have this from the CTS site?
"Overall Exam Results: Incomplete for licensure "

thats what it says for me too.

Still nothing from ILL. Tried calling and emailing some folks over at CTS, haven't heard one peep from anyone and all calls go to voicemail

Back