IA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called them - the results were mailed today.
Thanks for the update! Now let's hope the Postal Service is speedy!
Dang, not sure if I want to get the results tomorrow, it's the 13th, could be bad luck.
Got the letter today. I liked the test so much I'll take it again in April!
Sorry Baydog ... been there before, and easier said than done, but keep your head up and you will kick @$$ next time.

You live East or West Iowa?

Dang, not sure if I want to get the results tomorrow, it's the 13th, could be bad luck.
Sorry Baydog ... been there before, and easier said than done, but keep your head up and you will kick @$$ next time.

You live East or West Iowa?
Central, about 40 miles west of Waterloo.

You and me both! See you there in April....
Where are you located? I might need some help on the environmental section as I totally bombed the breadth section, if you would be willing.

Where are you located? I might need some help on the environmental section as I totally bombed the breadth section, if you would be willing.
Live in Cedar Rapids. I have taken the Structural exam before, and this time took Civil - Structural. What exam are you taking?

Live in Cedar Rapids. I have taken the Structural exam before, and this time took Civil - Structural. What exam are you taking?
I'm taking the transportation depth. I did OK in the pm, but the morning crushed me. I didn't do enough problems, in fact very little. That's changed now. I'm a problem addict and I have to feed the fix.

I'm taking the transportation depth. I did OK in the pm, but the morning crushed me. I didn't do enough problems, in fact very little. That's changed now. I'm a problem addict and I have to feed the fix.
If you want send me your email and I can send you copies of more questions if you want. I did ALL the morning six minute solutions plus took a full sample exam. I think you can send me a mesage to my boards account instead of posting it.

Does anyone have a good feel for when the license search website will be updated?

Does anyone have a good feel for when the license search website will be updated?
Toward the end of the day, everyday. A few people were added around 4:00 yesterday that were from exam, a few from comity.

Back