I won!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
I won a Countdown to christmas santa from our local Hallmark store. Minisnick absolutely loves it. THe digital display of the days, hours, minutes, and secs left until christmas...

Winning the lottery would have been better though,..

You all like contests, do you? Well I have a contest for you. First prize is a Cadillac Eldorado, second place is a set of steak knives. You know what third prize is? third prize is you're fired.

"not six, seven. Step into my office..."

It's always nice to win something in my book, it elevates the chi.

when I was 15, my dad won a Mercedes benz from a local seafood house my parents frequented, i think it was a christmas giveaway promotion...owner was a dr with $ to burn.

He had it for about 6 months before he sold since I was going to be getting my drivers license and the insurance on a 3rd car with a new driver made it unaffordable to keep.

Before I got a satellite radio, I won several radio call in contests that included Mets tickets, gift certificate to restaurants, snowboard package, and the best was a full weekend at the Trapp Family Lodge (The Sound of Music people) in VT that included a fine wine and gourmet food festival all weekend.

Back