I got another date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Well, I have one toe in the water .... I just need some tips and advice for how to woo the ladies. Despite Fudgey's lack of gastrointestinal fortitude, he still seems to do farily well with the opposite sex. I am just looking for help in getting started. All advice is welcome. :)
What happened with the Mrs.? EB.com seems to be a matrimonial nightmare these days. I might go on another hiatus.

^^^ Well, I have one toe in the water .... I just need some tips and advice for how to woo the ladies. Despite Fudgey's lack of gastrointestinal fortitude, he still seems to do farily well with the opposite sex. I am just looking for help in getting started. All advice is welcome. :)
What happened with the Mrs.? EB.com seems to be a matrimonial nightmare these days. I might go on another hiatus.
It's like all hell broke loose in the marriage department since I last logged in. We need something to cleanse the shakra of this site.

Wow - sorry I missed your question!

Mrs. JR and I are separated - she moved back to Florida and I am still living/working in Michigan. I can't point to one thing that went wrong - I don't think I gave that relationship enough time to mature to see how some of our interactions might play out. I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of drama or anything. Sometimes even two well-intentioned people cannot make a marriage work.

It's like all hell broke loose in the marriage department since I last logged in. We need something to cleanse the shakra of this site.
Well, if I may offer one of the hallmarks of things gone wrong. Mrs. JR complained that I spent too much time at work/with work.

While I don't disagree that I was working AT LEAST 50 hrs/week on any given week, my travel schedule never kept me away from home for more than a few days and I was always home on the weekends even if working from home. When I pointed this out to Mrs. JR and asked her, "what would have happened if I was still in the service and deploying like many of our friends and family? They don't get the benefit of dictating when/how long their spouse is gone with work."

Her response: I didn't marry someone in the servce.

I can say a lot more about this exchange ... but I think you get where it was headed ...

"If you experience an AC Slatering session that lasts longer than 4 hours, call your doctor."

First of all Good luck to you! Give her white flower it is the symbol of Innocence and purity which will tell her that you are worthy for her.

Back