How Long for License Issuance? (California)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoowopdeedoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

How long have people been waiting lately for their license to be issued after passing all exams?

It has been 3 weeks since I received my final pass notification, and I saw that another batch of licenses were issued yesterday - not mine though.

There's a PE required position I need to apply to which closes in 1 week, and I'm on the edge of my seat here waiting for this license!

I’m having the same issue. I passed everything almost 2 months ago and still no number.
I ended up reaching out to the board and they found that I had slipped through the cracks due to passing one of my exams in the middle of their transition to the online connect system. Sounds like you probably didn't take/pass tests during that time (December 2021/January 2022), but don't be afraid to call them! They were very helpful and willing to look into it.

I’m having the same issue. I passed everything almost 2 months ago and still no number.
As stated above, totally need to contact the Board after that length of time to check on status. Feel free to PM me with your name and I can check for you

Back