How is everyone making out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working thru the last few MD chapters in the MERM companion book. I saved the MD section for last bc it's my depth area but am starting to worry ill be cutting it down to the wire to get thru all of the problems. I have been doing most of the problems for each chapter but I might just have to do a few and then go back to my weak areas later. While doing the practice problems I have also been tabbing my references. My plan is to hopefully finish up the MERM MD problems this week, then spend the next couple weeks refreshing myself on the other breadth sections and taking timed practice exams on the weekends. I have the NCEES 2001, 2008/2010 and a 3rd party exam. Hopefully 3 timed exams will help me get my speed down. Up until this point I have not been timing myself but just focusing on doing the problems correctly. I have been putting in 30-35 hours/week the past couple of months. I didn't keep track of my hours prior to February but was probably putting in about 15 hrs/week. I don't feel burned out yet but definitely feel in a constant state of tired and that time is running out. Contemplating if I should even bother with the MERM practice exam since everyone has said it is much harder than the actual exam.

I hope all this studying and lack of sleep pays off...

Back