How did you do?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a shocking twist of events, I had the failing dream last night. Solid 67. The unmistakable red FAIL. Though it also showed that I had gotten 50/80, so I'm pretty dumb in my dreams. I immediately saw the score and went to find all my study material to start the process back up. Waking up depressed... Not ideal.

Wow, everyone is taking this too seriously. I know it's important but at the end of the day it's just a P.E license. We were meant to do so many great things in life let alone become a certified P.E 

@leggo Congratulations, I did really well in the morning session (30 correct ) and pretty terrible in the afternoon session (only 15) . Should have studied more. Do you suggest I should signup for the EET classes ? 

@leggo Congratulations, I did really well in the morning session (30 correct ) and pretty terrible in the afternoon session (only 15) . Should have studied more. Do you suggest I should signup for the EET classes ? 
EET might be something that would help you. I wasn't very comfortable in my afternoon OR morning scores from either of my first attempts, so I took both of the EET classes. If you are looking to strengthen your afternoon score, I would definitely recommend the EET structural depth class. I would caution you not to forget about studying the morning section, too!

Really, I would look at how much you studied (assuming you self-studied) afternoon topics in this attempt, and whether you know it was deficient (which it sounds like you might) and are comfortable working more problems yourself, or if you want guidance to help you get there. If you want guidance, which I did, I 100% recommend EET.

@leggo Thank you so much, honestly I only spent 25-30 hours to study for the afternoon session. As you passed , there is no way of knowing how many questions you got it right , but any rough estimates ? Maybe 25/30 or more ?  

@leggo Thank you so much, honestly I only spent 25-30 hours to study for the afternoon session. As you passed , there is no way of knowing how many questions you got it right , but any rough estimates ? Maybe 25/30 or more ?  
Let's see. You're right, I don't have any idea how I really did! But thankfully, I recorded how I thought I did in this thread: 

It looks like I felt comfortable with at least 25 questions in the afternoon, and 32 in the morning. Hope this helps!

Back