How did you do on April 2013 PE Civil Exam. (AM & PM)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
word to the wise. Do not eat the bacon at the hotels free breakfast buffet. At around 2 pm things started working. I could appreciate the med student on VanWilder taking his last exam. 3 pm, had to miss about 10 minutes of the exam. Talk about a distraction while taking the PE exam.

Took wr & e. Am, I can safely say that I got at least 32 out of 40 correct. Pm, was a different story. Struggled. The first 20 questions weren't too bad, but then came the wq, and other environmental type questions. Maybe 20-25 out of 40 correct. Gonna be close to that cut score I bet.

got my result back and passed.

state: TN, Civil Engineer, letter was sent out may 22nd i got the actual letter may 28th.

good luck to everyone!

I actually thought the morning section was more challenging than the afternoon. I took transportation.

Took wr & e. Am, I can safely say that I got at least 32 out of 40 correct. Pm, was a different story. Struggled. The first 20 questions weren't too bad, but then came the wq, and other environmental type questions. Maybe 20-25 out of 40 correct. Gonna be close to that cut score I bet.

My college education was heavy on water quality. I was lucky in that regard.

Thought the morning and afternoon were straight forward. The morning Structural seemed to be the most challenging. I took transporation. Felt really good about the test until I got my results. The morning result was 18 out of 40.

Back