How did it go Friday?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. That's a tough decision you've got!!
I heard that NCEES sends the exam survey about a week after the exam. I've got mine today.)))

No, I am not taking the refund. This was my first time and I hope I did well. Unfortunately, they don't offer any score curving for the incident... )))

I was sitting next to you FLGEO! I was seat #2. Sorry if my wall of references got in your way, I was trying to keep them on my half of that desk. Yea our proctors sounded like they tried to get them to stop playing. They did stop for about an hour or so I think.

I was sitting next to you FLGEO! I was seat #2. Sorry if my wall of references got in your way, I was trying to keep them on my half of that desk. Yea our proctors sounded like they tried to get them to stop playing. They did stop for about an hour or so I think.
No problem, man.) I had enough room. Lets wait for results and good luck.

BTW, what was the name of that rock-band? )

4 minutes ago, DuckFlats said: I was sitting next to you FLGEO! I was seat #2. Sorry if my wall of references got in your way, I was trying to keep them on my half of that desk. Yea our proctors sounded like they tried to get them to stop playing. They did stop for about an hour or so I think.
No problem, man.) I had enough room. Lets wait for results and good luck.BTW, what was the name of that rock-band? )
No clue haha.

I would agree that the AM seemed to go a little better than the PM.  A lot more conceptual questions on the AM than I was expecting, but all seemed fairly straightforward.  Kind of froze on the first two questions, but after 5 minutes my brain kicked in and started to logically look at problems.  PM was definitely knowing where to look in references, but that is what I was expecting.  One question I had to completely guess on due to not having the correct reference.  I had Mansour's depth guide and that helped to find a few equations I was not familiar with quickly rather than thumbing thru the HCM and green book.  Let's hope I applied them correctly.

22550-ford-dealers-blow-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-serious-trolling-7e8642.jpg

On 4/18/2016 at 3:26 PM, FLGEO said: BTW, what was the name of that rock-band?
You guys took it in Orlando/Kissimmee?My buddy took the exam there and had the same experience. What a nightmare. 
Yea the venue wasn't too bad itself, although I would have liked to have an entire desk to myself.

Back