How confident you are?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All depends on how many did you guess correctly haha

Dont know how some people can say the only guessed on max 3... haha

I know when it came down to the last 5 mins, I took all my empty bubbles and committed them all to: 

C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C
C

about 25% confident. lol. nahhhhhh

I felt a lot better this time around. When i left this one, i honestly felt that i did everything i could have done and more.

Was able to get a lot of close answers. But as always with this test, depends where they draw that cut line. 

Last time in some categories i got 4/5 of the questions in that category but my diagnostic said i scored below the average of passing tests in that category.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Civil Transportation, and I'd say I only completely guessed on 2 questions on each section, then had another 2 or 3 on each section that I had down to a 50-50. Besides that, I was able to reference the rest of the conceptual questions, and was solid on referencing computational stuff, so I feel like it will mostly come down to whether or not I executed my computations and managed units well on the computational side of things. Overall I walked out feeling pretty good about the exam as a whole. AM I think I did just fine on and probably gave myself a bit of a cushion for the PM, and I finished about 40 minutes early. PM was more difficult than I was expecting/hoping for, but in the last hour I somehow stayed calm and feel like I pulled through and picked up enough of my remaining questions to feel good about it.

Regardless, best of luck to everybody else!

Back