Home Beer - oops

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My homebrew actually turned out pretty well. Unfortunately, I fialed to take a hydrometer reading at racking time, so I have no idea what the alcohol content is. But at least it is tasty!

My homebrew actually turned out pretty well. Unfortunately, I fialed to take a hydrometer reading at racking time, so I have no idea what the alcohol content is. But at least it is tasty!

Send me a sample, and I'll tell you.

Preferably a pint.

Have any of you compared/contrasted kits from the different suppliers? If so, whose is the best?

I only made one kit beer. It was really good, but it doesn't cost much more to make an extract recipe outside of a kit, and you have infinitely more options.

Tested my first bottle of Irish Red this weekend after only 8 days in the bottle. I wanted to see what a "green" beer tasted like. Carbonation was very low as expected but the beer tasted quite good. Can't wait for this to condition properly. I am glad I have an American Wheat in the fermenter so I don't run out of beer.

Back