Hiner Seismic Live Webinar

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parthurvt

Reaction score
So I'm debating on either attending the live webinars or simply waiting for the recordings to be released. I think the price is about the same, does anyone see a huge benefit in viewing them live though?

So I'm debating on either attending the live webinars or simply waiting for the recordings to be released. I think the price is about the same, does anyone see a huge benefit in viewing them live though?
The benefit of live webinar is that you can ask questions right there...The drawback is that you are locked in the schedule the webinar is given, which sometimes is painful (had it twice a week from 6 to 9 pm). If I am not mistaken, for the recordings you buy time slots and you can revisit things if they are not clear.

I took the live one and bought some recordings too, however they did not work well for me (technically) - I could not fast-forward, or go back, it continued to freeze my computer. Hope he fixed that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The benefit of live webinar is that you can ask questions right there...The drawback is that you are locked in the schedule the webinar is given, which sometimes is painful (had it twice a week from 6 to 9 pm). If I am not mistaken, for the recordings you buy time slots and you can revisit things if they are not clear.

I took the live one and bought some recordings too, however they did not work well for me (technically) - I could not fast-forward, or go back, it continued to freeze my computer. Hope he fixed that.
Oh, so are the recordings limited to one viewing or some sort of timeframe? Or are they available for unlimited viewing once purchased?

Oh, so are the recordings limited to one viewing or some sort of timeframe? Or are they available for unlimited viewing once purchased?
They are not unlimited viewing, you buy "time" within a module, unless he changed something lately. Kind of uncool if you ask me.

http://seismicreview.com/On-Demand_registration.html

Back