Hilarious or disgusting?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what was your response?

• thats just too gross!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • thats just too funny!

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters
That would not have been the first thing to cross my mind if I was watching that happening, but that is freaking hilarious.

HOLY CRAP if I was in the bar and that happened, I would have had to shake that... nevermind, I know where your hand has been.

I told it to my wife and she was belly laughing. She said she's been there before, but normally would be with girlfriends who could assist in some separation from drunk morons like that.

Do husbands and wives really go to night clubs together?

I like jugs.

450px-Beer_growler.jpg

Very good! I'm trying NOT to laugh out loud! I'll have to go outside in a while to laugh this one off.

someone else musta revived an OLD thread, I didn't read it back then, but was worth the laugh this go around!

Anytime someone votes in a poll it gets bumped to the top again. This has happened to this thread multiple times before.

Thanks blybrook for reviving this post! I don't care how old this poll is - I can't stop laughing!

Alright I just added that to my list of qualities I'm looking for in a man. He must be willing to grab another man's ass for me if a situation like this arises. Lol.

Alright I just added that to my list of qualities I'm looking for in a man. He must be willing to grab another man's ass for me if a situation like this arises. Lol.
I think you'll find that those types of men have many other qualities that you are looking for....other than, you know, being attracted to women.

I have done similar things like this. One time I had a bad result. Most times it gets a great laugh.

Back