Hi

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geotron

Reaction score
hello,

was holding off the PE exam for a while guess i have to take it and hope this site will help out.

Discipline: Electrical - Power

Any advice and guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

hello,
was holding off the PE exam for a while guess i have to take it and hope this site will help out.

Discipline: Electrical - Power

Any advice and guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Glad to have you here, geotron. Check out the specific Electrical sections for technical study help. Are you planning to take October exam?

Welcome to EB. My only advice is to start working on your application as soon as possible. Don't wait for the deadline to be looming because you have to depend on other people to fill out your various reference forms. And study study study.

Glad to have you here, geotron. Check out the specific Electrical sections for technical study help. Are you planning to take October exam?

yes, i was planning to take the october exam. but i guess that depends on how much i study. looking at the new format and the exam, i think i will have A LOT to study. but at least i can hold it back to 2010 if anything. nice meeting you.

Welcome to EB. My only advice is to start working on your application as soon as possible. Don't wait for the deadline to be looming because you have to depend on other people to fill out your various reference forms. And study study study.
thats a good advice, thanks.

Back