Hi from Philly

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here and have been in and out reading this site for a while now and I finally decided to register and join the club. I am in the Greater Philly area doing mechanical HVAC for what would have been 9 years now, but I have been looking for work for a year and a couple months. I took the EIT last year April for the 3rd time and did not pass it. I forgot a whole lot of stuff to make up before I took the test, but I will be sitting the one in October of this year and if I continue with my study plan I should be good to go.

And if anyone know of an engineering consulting firms in the Greater Philly area who is looking or will have need for a mid level design Hvac designer don’t hesitate to link me up.

Thanks.

hi I am new to the posting as well and also in the greater philly area. I work for an engineering consulting firm that deals with litigation/claims. If I hear of anything mechanical related i will let you know. good luck and hope something comes your way soon.

Hi everyone, I am new here and have been in and out reading this site for a while now and I finally decided to register and join the club. I am in the Greater Philly area doing mechanical HVAC for what would have been 9 years now, but I have been looking for work for a year and a couple months. I took the EIT last year April for the 3rd time and did not pass it. I forgot a whole lot of stuff to make up before I took the test, but I will be sitting the one in October of this year and if I continue with my study plan I should be good to go.
And if anyone know of an engineering consulting firms in the Greater Philly area who is looking or will have need for a mid level design Hvac designer don’t hesitate to link me up.

Thanks.
Hello Yardi,

I am sorry you didnt pass the exam. Some people take exam without the right preparation materials. We help students pass exams since 1973. Everyone who take our classes and study what we suggested, pass the exam the first time. Please review our website at www.irvine-institute.org. If we can be of any help to you, please let us know. Good luck.

Tammy

Back