here we go again, "upgrade"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we reactivate the "Like" notifications? I like knowing when/if someone liked something I posted. The toggle for it is greyed out and needs an admin to change.

Now I only get a notification if someone quotes me.

Also, I may have a "moderator" title, but I can't seem to find any of the thread moderator tools like Hide, Delete, Edit, etc.

I will look at this. 

Moderator tools should either be under your screen name (top right-hand menu) or next to the "quote" "edit" buttons as "Options".

I will look at this. 

Moderator tools should either be under your screen name (top right-hand menu) or next to the "quote" "edit" buttons as "Options".
I only have those for my posts. 

Edit: I do have access to the Moderator CP under my screen name on the top right, but that doesn't let me do anything in an active thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I see:

screenshot_zps7iqt7kmi.png

I still cannot see who "liked" posts. Looks like some people were "fixed" but not all?
I will check on this, but may not get to it right away.  Gotta love grad school finals week.

Also cannot see Post Number. No one seems to have complained about that one...
For some reason this was removed.  Working on a fix to restore that feature.

Have one that's primarily TT specific:  A good portion of Sap's posts don't show up unless quoted.  They show up fine for me when I login to the website though.

As for the post numbers, they show up in TT, but not on the website (running the current version of TT).

Give that grad school stuff hell Fox! 

EDIT - This post is mostly informational.  No repair work really needed, I have a work around for seeing Sap's posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back