here we go again, "upgrade"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also using Chrome but cannot see the names.  I am curious if this is linked somehow to various user permissions.
I think it is. there is a settings page that I found, but I do not have permission to change toggle it

http://
8wgoj6.jpg

That's a notification option though, not a display config.  Meaning, you could set-up like an auto-email notification if someone liked a post you made.  This isn't necessarily linked to just seeing who liked the post.

I do have that checked off.  However, I was screwing around with those settings right after we got the refresh, so I was probably in before everyone was locked out.  

That's a notification option though, not a display config.  Meaning, you could set-up like an auto-email notification if someone liked a post you made.  This isn't necessarily linked to just seeing who liked the post.
Ok, I think I fixed it for some (including myself).  Let me know if there are others that still can't see the reputation names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back