Help! PA will not fill out NY's Form 3

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck0484

Reaction score
My friend has been trying to get her FE test results released from PA for months but NY will not accept them on PA's form. NY has their own form that they need the other states to fill out (NY Form 3) but PA refuses to use the NY from and will only release the FE results/certification on the PA form...so my friend is stuck. She already submitted her application to NY (and paid all the $$$) so she doesn't want to apply again to PA (and pay again...and take the test in PA etc).

Anyone have any contacts at the NY or PA offices that could help her out?

Have you actually tried sending the standard PA form?

CA appears to be the same way on the surface, asking for their own form to be filled out.

My EIT is from NY and NY will not fill out other state's forms either.

I just submitted the standard NY one and there was no issue being approved.

I suspect that since NY will not fill out other state's forms, they should be accepting of other states with the same policy.

I am going to have to disagree. PA filled out my reciprocity/commity paperwork from other states (within the last year) ... including my verification of license for NJ and MD on each states standard forms.

I wrote a letter explaining what I needed and sent in the two checks that they require. No problems; each was sent to the receiving board within 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any other troubles.

NY had filled out my VA paperwork to certify my EIT. I did have to pay a fee, so maybe that's the problem?

Back