Have you receive you PE exam ticket yet? (Elec. exam in New York)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincent

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm taking the Electrical PE exam at Oct 23rd, but I still haven't receive my ticket to the exam yet (my credit card was charged, today is 10.03.09). I am in the New York City area. Should I call in to find out what happen or keep on waiting?

I'm not in NY or taking the electrical PE, but I received my notice on Friday, 10-02. I'd wait a week before calling.

Hi,
I'm taking the Electrical PE exam at Oct 23rd, but I still haven't receive my ticket to the exam yet (my credit card was charged, today is 10.03.09). I am in the New York City area. Should I call in to find out what happen or keep on waiting?
I am taking the October exam in Buffalo NY. I called castle yesterday 10/5/09 and they told me they sent out the tickets last week. Mine showed up in the mail the very same day. be patient, its there. I would call if its not there by the 14th.

I am taking the October exam in Buffalo NY. I called castle yesterday 10/5/09 and they told me they sent out the tickets last week. Mine showed up in the mail the very same day. be patient, its there. I would call if its not there by the 14th.

I got mine yesterday! Guess I'm in.

Back