Have you guys ever started your own business?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've had quite a few Sunday deliveries from Amazon, but they've all been by the post office.

Sunday and same-day delivery. It's fantastic. I'll order something while eating breakfast, bam, it's there when I get home from work. :D

I wasn't near as committed obviously but I used to do that on eBay for a while with movies and other easy to ship items but by yourself it's a ton of work for little money- I'd like to actually know how many hours he would spend to get 1000 a month? I never see much but junk on the Walmart clearance aisle (must not have an eye for it!)

I need a lift for the jeep so might give it a try!

Anyone start getting Sunday deliveries with amazon? I think I am addicted to amazon prime just to see how fast they can get stuff but last week I ordered a hard drive for my kids laptop on a Friday and it was dropped off on Sunday but a kid in a personal vehicle?
Yeah it seems they use many options for delivery, including personal vehicles kind of uber style, I guess. I've had that before too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back