Have any additional states been notified today?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxAg02

Reaction score
I saw that DE was notified by mail today, so that was likely sent out yesterday or the day before. I haven't seen any states added to the running list today.

Hmm, I looked at that thread but must have missed those states somehow or looked at an earlier list. I only started this thread to avoid going off topic on that thread.

Arkansas added names to the roster on the AR PELS website tonight. Nothing is posted on the home page yet. This is odd for their posts. They usually post the passing names on a pdf link in the "Hot Topics" box in the upper left corner of the page. Anyway, I just found out that I passed. GRRRRREEEAAT!!!

Arkansas added names to the roster on the AR PELS website tonight. Nothing is posted on the home page yet. This is odd for their posts. They usually post the passing names on a pdf link in the "Hot Topics" box in the upper left corner of the page. Anyway, I just found out that I passed. GRRRRREEEAAT!!!
Congratulations. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Back