Has anyone taken the CBT version of the FE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Wasn't it nerve racking when you got the email? I remember being so nervous last month but its a great feeling when you see the word "Passed" ??

Congrats! Wasn't it nerve racking when you got the email? I remember being so nervous last month but its a great feeling when you see the word "Passed" ??
Thanks! Good thing I didnt get any email. I just saw the word passed when I log on to my account. ?

I passed FE Electrical and Computer in August in the first try and PE Electrical and Electronics in April in the first try. Personally, I think PE exam was a little easier than FE. At least I knew I passed the exam when I left the room. Many thanks to engineerboards.com for helping me throughout the whole process (including waiting for the results lol). I paid my $25 donation so people after me can have access to the same level of help that I got. Working with the site maybe somewhat challenging at times but it is totally worth it.

Back