Happy Valentines day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
Any big plans for the evening?

We are going to make California rolls tonight....probably some cucumber rolls too, depending on how many seaweed sheets are in the package.

We've had that for the past 7 or 8 years. We don't buy into the whole chocolates, flowers, fancy dinner mess.

in-laws are stealing Little-OSU soon for an over-night... grabbing dinner and a cookie cake on the way home, and picking up a couple comedies from Redbox...

Happy V-day! I hope you all have your business socks on!

No plans. I might surprise him with some Lebanese food and chocolate dipped fruit tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just chill on the couch and watch some TV tonight. We're getting a babysitter tomorrow night so we can go out to a nice dinner.

I need to find my sushi platter set...It got packed up when we moved the storage cabinet out of minisnicks room when he got his big boy last yr.

I need to find my sushi platter set...It got packed up when we moved the storage cabinet out of minisnicks room when he got his big boy last yr.
Doesn't Valentines Day tradition dictate that you be the sushi platter when your husband gets home?

Happy V-day! I hope you all have your business socks on!

No plans. I might surprise him with some Lebanese food and chocolate dipped fruit tonight.
Chocolate dipped melons?

Happy VD everyone.

:huh:
photo-46.jpg

Doesn't Valentines Day tradition dictate that you be the sushi platter when your husband gets home?

That was last night. Thursdays are pilates days and usually way to tired to play the sushi platter role.

^ pics or it didn't happen.

No big plans tonight. Will probably catch a nice romantic movie on Fri. (Warm Bodies...LOL). Sat. we have dinner reservations with 2 other couples at a really good Italian place that makes their own awesome pasta. :)

I've got a big romantic evening planned as well. Work on the racecar until 10, then watch Archer, then go to bed.

^ pics or it didn't happen.

No big plans tonight. Will probably catch a nice romantic movie on Fri. (Warm Bodies...LOL). Sat. we have dinner reservations with 2 other couples at a really good Italian place that makes their own awesome pasta. :)

We're planning to watch Warm Bodies during our anniversary vacation at the beginning of March.

Our psuedo-grandma next door neighbor has the kids so the wife and I have dinner reservations.

A cute Valentine's story.

I once knew a man named Skinner

who asked his girl over for dinner

they sat down to dine

'bout quarter to nine

and by quarter to ten it was in her

dinner! Not Skinner.

Skinner is no beginner,

Skinner was in her before dinner.

Back