Happy Thanksgiving! 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryannette

Wise One
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. My turkey is in the oven and I'm having a cup of coffee before the rest of the cooking starts. Turkey with gravy, ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, dressing, green bean casserole, broccoli and corn casserole, butter beans, cranberry salad and cranberry sauce, yeast rolls, and pies. I made the pies yesterday - apple, pecan, and pumpkin. :)

^You're making me hungry.

Happy Thanksgiving as well. I'm working this morning, but I'm going to leave at lunch and go meet my wife at the hospital for our "Thanksgiving Dinner" during her lunch break.

You're making me realize another blessing - I am home and have family with me. Happy Thanksgiving chaos. And thanks to all the people who work the jobs that cannot take a break for holidays.

You're making me realize another blessing - I am home and have family with me. Happy Thanksgiving chaos. And thanks to all the people who work the jobs that cannot take a break for holidays.
Thanks! But I'm not complaining. Just thankful to be employed. We'll get to travel home (to SC) for thanksgiving next year!

Happy Thanksgiving EB'ers!!!!!!

Just sitting here waiting for the relatives to show up.... Only 2 more hours of peace and quiet !!!!

Yay, I'm stuck at home alone with a terrible cold. Going to miss Thanksgiving dinner. Still have plenty to be thankful for though, it could be much worse.

Happy Thanksgiving!! We decided to eat earlier in the day this year and the food coma is about to hit. Deep-fried turkey and the all the usual accessories. My goal is to make it through the holidays without gaining more than 5 lbs. I figure I put a dent in it today.

Yay, I'm stuck at home alone with a terrible cold. Going to miss Thanksgiving dinner. Still have plenty to be thankful for though, it could be much worse.
I'm sick, too, mudpuppy! I felt good enough today with a good combination of medicine and caffeine to get through dinner. But, I am worn out now. All the guests are gone and I am in the recliner. Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We had a great dinner at my parents house yesterday and enjoyed the three F's of Thanksgiving: Family, Food, and Football.

Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day! I got to introduce Thanksgiving Dinner to some Brits, Germans, and Serbians this holiday. In spite of not being home it was a lot of fun.

Back