HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryannette

Wise One
Reaction score
We're cooking at my house. My daughters are old enough to help, so it will be more fun than work.

The menu includes turkey and ham, stuffing, gravy, casseroles, and PIES - apple, pumpkin, and pecan.

That's pecan - PEE-CAN! North Carolina.

thanks Mary. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Have a great one!

What I'm thankful for:

Too many blessings to list.

Family, health, happiness, home, friends, freedom, food, knowledge, strength, pumpkin pie, faith, love, mashed potatoes with gravy ...

hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

reminder they generally start playing christmas music Friday ......

Happy Thatnksgiving to all you EB'ers! Mary, a pecan is a nut, a PEE-CAN is what a trucker uses.

Have a good one, all. I'm dieting and MIAF wants a "real" Thanksgiving dinner, so I think we're going to Golden Corral for the Thanksgiving buffet :(

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
1.gif

My new wife and I will be spending it alone but I have invited mudpuppy to bring his girlfriend by for leftovers this weekend. :woot:

JR

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
1.gif

My new wife and I will be spending it alone but I have invited mudpuppy to bring his girlfriend by for leftovers this weekend. :woot:

JR

Enjoy a little late-night gobble-gobble. Wink.

^ a rousing round of hide the gizzard maybe?

Enjoy all! :D - hope the football's watchable that day...or maybe there will be an NBA game, or bowling, or billiards or something :rolleyes:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! we're having people over to our house tomorrow. I don't mind since I get to choose the menu, but it looks like it will be a late night.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Notes from the future: It's grey, chilly fall weather. Typhoon about 200 miles away, windy, and probably down to 82 deg. Brrrrrr!

Following suit, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope those travelling get there and back safely.

I'm making the turkey and taking it to my Mom's house tomorrow. Stupid weight loss challenge. I'm only going to eat 1 plate tomorrow. And I already know that my Mom is making my favorite desert (5 layer something or other).

I love food.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Good luck to all the deer hunters going out this weekend, too.

We did the big family thing on Sunday night, so my cooking's already done. Tomorrow I'm going over to my sis-in-law's, but all I'm bringing is two gallons of sweet tea.

Back