Happy Test Month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our test location was at a building in the fairgrounds. all of us standing in line with our suitcases and people driving by...I wonder sometimes what scenarios they made up in their heads as to why all these people were in line with suitcases going into the fairgrounds before the sun came up. 

This guy had a pretty humorous take on examinee observations. LOL

EE - Power. "You sunk my battleship."

Preparation Time/Materials: 250 total hours. 5 textbooks, prep coursework notebook, 2 notebooks of graduate class material, calculators, snacks, rolling suitcase.

Money: ~$1,550.

General Observations: Arrived at my site 30 minutes prior to report time. Noticed that many others had literally libraries and libraries of books. Someone had a giant wagon with bungie cords holding all of the books together. Others just had a single piece of paper. Wild. I randomly started thinking of a national geographic special with narration by Morgan Freeman on PE test taking habits. I needed that laugh to clear my head.

Our test was supposed to be at a fair grounds, but when I received my exam authorization, it had been switched about 10 miles away to a hotel. Works for me! I'll be staying there the night before and they have places to eat at the hotel, so should have time to get some lunch during the break.

Our test was supposed to be at a fair grounds, but when I received my exam authorization, it had been switched about 10 miles away to a hotel. Works for me! I'll be staying there the night before and they have places to eat at the hotel, so should have time to get some lunch during the break.
Which state is this?

Which state is this?
Florida, Orlando area.

When filling out my application paperwork, the test location was listed as Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee per the NCEES website. It wasn't until I received my exam authorization last week that I realized it had changed to a DoubleTree hotel in Orlando, 16 miles away from the original location.

Glad I looked at my authorization earlier rather than later!

Now come to think of it, I started filling out my app pretty early, like around January, so it's likely that what I was seeing was the location of the April test.

I took the test 8 months pregnant. At least I had an obvious reason to use the restroom so many times. Otherwise they would probably have to check the restroom for contraband material 😂 Definitely wasted valuable time going back and forth in a large room.
You are my hero. Awesome!

Soon you'll be walking out of the exam like.
3b224f162c35b6535f2e4a8c2cd7bc05.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Adult Diapers eliminate the need for rest room breaks. true story
Or using the long lunch break. It was funny, after lunch there was about 5 minutes gap between instructions and when actual exam started. They said if you have to go bathroom go now while we have 5 minutes to wait.  At least 20-30 people left to use the bathroom.  

Back