Happy New 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Have a great 2007 my friends.

To many of you 2006 left wonderful things and finished the year passing the PE. You have many things to thank GOD for.

For the ones getting the thick letter, or if you did not see a Pass in your Board's web site, you are just one step closer. Keep fighting and you'll see. The passing letter has a nice effect: Erases bad memories from failing attempts.

No matter what, see 2007 as another year you will have to improve yourself as a pro and as a person.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Happy New Year's gang!!!

I hope 2007 kicks ass!

I totally missed the ball after watching the South Park marathon on Comedy Central, but I couldn't pass the on taco flavored kisses episode.

:???: orly

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:congrats: :congrats:

We usually go out and shoot our guns at midnight. I don't know why.

This year the misses and I stayed home while all of the kids were at parties.

This was the best New Years ever!!!! :cig:

:beerchug Heres to a great 2007 for everyone, and a passing letter for DV this year. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Happy New Year's gang!!!
I hope 2007 kicks ass!

I totally missed the ball after watching the South Park marathon on Comedy Central, but I couldn't pass the on taco flavored kisses episode.

:???: orly
You missed a great animation of Dick Clark's cadaver. I'm not sure how they managed to make it look so lifelike. They had the fuzzy, soft lighting glow working HARD, just like they always do on Dianne Sawyer. It was truly sad. Sadder even than last year in my opinion.

Happy new year and I wish you to get your PE in 2007! Congratulations to those that did it in 2006! :wait

Happy New Year's gang!!!
I hope 2007 kicks ass!

:???:?  orly
You missed a great animation of Dick Clark's cadaver. I'm not sure how they managed to make it look so lifelike. They had the fuzzy, soft lighting glow working HARD, just like they always do on Dianne Sawyer. It was truly sad. Sadder even than last year in my opinion.
I think they keep poor old Dick in the freezer with Ted Williams and roll him out for New Year's every year.

He was in rough shape last year. Which was really sad because the guy is immortal and synonymous with New Years Eve. I'd heard his health was recovering though after his stroke(?) he had in '05.

I take it he was still kinda rough? "oldtimer"

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy New Year's gang!!!
I hope 2007 kicks ass!

:???:?? orly
I think they keep poor old Dick in the freezer with Ted Williams and roll him out for New Year's every year.

He was in rough shape last year. Which was really sad because the guy is immortal and synonymous with New Years Eve. I'd heard his health was recovering though after his stroke(?) he had in '05.

I take it he was still kinda rough? "oldtimer"
He was actually in slightly better shape than last year, but not by much. His speech is totally messed up, it's sad to hear him talk. I just think he'd rather have people remember him for the way he used to be, that's all. I give him props for getting back in the saddle, but it's not the same.

Back