Halloween

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had the room to store Halloween props when the night is over!

I wish I had the room to store Halloween props when the night is over!
The sewer line is suspended in the basement. When they built the walls out they moved one wall out to hide the sewer which left an unfinished “closet” running the width of the house. All those years of playing Tetris really pay off…I’m able to get most of the stuff in there.

One of the big stars of the night was our dead goat. Yes, an actual dead goat (at ~1:44) being sacrificed to a forest demon. SIL has a little farm up by Dayton and we were up there for their Fall Fest a couple weekends ago. She said something about one of their goats dying, so naturally, the wife asks her if we can have it for the trail. Word got around pretty quick because I was in the trees manning the air horn and I could hear the groups of kids all talking about the goat.

I have so many questions -- like where did you store this dead goat the past couple weeks? In a freezer?

It wasn't terribly big so it was wrapped in two garbage bags and thrown in the chest freezer in the basement. Got it out and put it out in the garage the Thurs. before Halloween because we weren't sure how long it takes to thaw a frozen goat.

Back